Magpul MOE® Carbine Stock – Commercial-Spec Model
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE Stock – Commercial-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55" rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, RRA, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" Sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (Removable)
- Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70:
- Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- MOE, Commercial-Spec (w/ Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55")
- Weight, Stock: 0.53 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.93 lb.
- Length, Stock: 7.15 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.95 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.75 in.
There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the
. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
* Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.12 lb.
Optional Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" (weight: 0.09 lb.) and Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70" (weight: 0.15 lb.) may ONLY be used with standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extensions.