Kershaw (3810) Dimension
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Button lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Tri-carry; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz.